Thursday, December 22, 2011

Visa Gift Card Pending Authorization. Help!?

I purchased a Visa Green Dot shopping gift card and on June 28th, I purchased an item online. However, I canceled the order shortly after and when I checked my gift card it said that I only had 1 dollar, the purchase was 39.99. The company said that they didn't receive my funds so there was no money to return. I decided to wait a couple days to see if money was returned to my card but it still wasn't. It was placed into "Pending Authorization". I was wondering if anyone knows how long pending authorizations last and how long it will take for my money to be returned. I tried calling Visa green dot shopping. They claimed to have live customer service but when you call its only a machine and you're charged $0.50...

0 comments:

Post a Comment